38 WEEKS
Your baby's the size of a pumpkin!
Baby is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. Her head is now about the same circumference as her abdomen.
your baby at 38 weeks
- She may have about an inch or so of hair already.
- She's slowly shedding that white goo on her skin (called vernix caseosa) but you might see some of it at birth.
39 WEEKS
(I was disappointed they did have any watermelons at the grocery store when I went searching for one, I was so excited for this picture with a watermelon!)
Your baby's the size of a watermelon!
Baby keeps growing, despite being so crowded in there. He probably weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
your baby at 39 weeks
- He's probably able to flex his limbs now.
- His brain is still rapidly developing -- he's getting smarter by the week!
- His nails may extend past his fingertips.



No comments:
Post a Comment