Monday, March 24, 2014

Closing out the blog, till next time everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog, for following along and all of your nice comments about posts and pictures. It saddens me to stop blogging at the moment but I realize with the busy demands of life as a mom I'm going to need to take a siesta from the blog and not sure if I will be returning tho I hope to some day start blogging again...we shall see. You can find pictures and updates on the Bannon family and mainly let's face it they are all pics of Harley on my Facebook and Instagram. (You can find me on Instagram if you search: ellenbannon)

The blog was a lot of fun to write in these past 4 years (wow where does the time go!) and I loved posting pictures of our journey since Richard and I tied the knot and now we have a daughter....crazy! With Harley as my "boss" and new full time job as a stay at home mom my main to do list completely revolves around our active little girl. It's the busiest and most tiring job I've ever had in my life, but I feel so fortunate and blessed every day!

Hugs and kisses to you all and thanks again for following the blog!! 

Harley blowing a kiss :)



Harley and grandpa Dick at Pegasus pizza this past weekend on Alki

Daddy's little girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment