Katy, Lara and I went to Portland this past weekend and though a short one night trip, it was still a great time! Lara hooked us up with a fabulous hotel there, the Nines, with her hotel points, so it was even better that we got to all stay for free! The hotel was modern and very swanky, that I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. I loved the wallpaper throughout the hotel, it was very classy. We had appetizers and drinks at the top of the hotel bar there, and then went out dancing afterwards. The next morning we did some Christmas shopping at Nordstrom and the Rack and managed to check a few items off of our holiday shopping list. It was a great tim catching up with girlfriends, and fun to talk wedding planning and wedding talk with Katy, as her and Randy's big day is approaching in May!
At the bar at the top of the Nines
Shopping in downtown Portland
No comments:
Post a Comment