Snowed in day 2 consisted of a little baking in the morning, followed by some movie watching and checking work emails (one of the luxuries of working from home!)
Mixing ingredients together for Apple Crisp- turned out delicious!
Final product
Later that day we headed we were feeling pretty stir crazy being cooped up all day at home so we headed to Tyler and Michelle's for dinner to get our of the house!
Lauren and Jim- laughing about something funny I'm sure!
With Max, Tyler and Michelle's 3 year old. He wouldn't look at the camera because he was too into watching Donald Duck on tv
Tyler and Michelle
Max loves watching Donal Duck
Dinner was followed by game night next door at Lauren and Jim's for some Trivial Pursuit.
Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYum looks good!
ReplyDeleteYum! Is that the recipe I gave you, or a new one?
ReplyDeleteIt's a new one I found online. Pretty much the same recipe but you add in lemon juice and maple syrup.
ReplyDeleteMiss you too Jessica!