New Year's weekend at a cabin in snowy Roslyn consists of:
Lots of laughs
Dancing at the Brick to live music and ringing in the new year
Drinks and "healthy food": Chips, cookies, candy, chicken strips, pizza
Sledding
Snowball fights
Breakfast casserole
Fun times with friends!
Hope that you had a great New Year's weekend celebrating with family and friends. I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a great year! I feel so lucky to have an amazing husband, and wonderful family and friends in my life. I couldn't ask for more to be thankful for!
(Quality of pictures isn't the greatest, since they were taken on my iPhone. I must have been having too much fun to remember to bring out my camera!)
(Quality of pictures isn't the greatest, since they were taken on my iPhone. I must have been having too much fun to remember to bring out my camera!)
Matt helping Richard do his hair
With girlfriends Tiffany and Emily
Rose and I
Jessy and Rose
Lindsey and Charles
With Jessy and Rose
foot massage anyone?
Ringing in the new year at the Brick
WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY AND WONDERFUL 2012!!
No comments:
Post a Comment