Roxy is a very special little girl and I wonder honestly what she would say if only she could speak..."pay attention to me mom, I want another treat, rub my belly..." she is rather high maintenance at times. A comical story I wanted to share with all of you, as if I was in a comedy movie gone bad.... I was stuck last night in traffic for 45 minutes, due to the 99 bridge closure. Right when I finally got home...hungry and exhausted... I opened up our front door and stepped in poop, Roxy's poop. Thinking wow, what else could go wrong tonight, I walk upstairs and Roxy had of course also thrown up on both couches. Maybe she has the flu? GRRRRRR. During my hour of cleaning up all the messes, I just kept thinking to myself that all I wanted to do when I got home from work was crawl into bed and relax, watching a show and drinking a glass of red wine!
Well, that's my story of last night's "comedy" movie. Now that it's a day later, I think it's a funny story to share although at the time, I was not a happy camper!

No comments:
Post a Comment