Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I love fall and decorations

I am really looking forward to having our first Halloween in our new home, giving out candy to all the little kids trick or treating and seeing them all dressed up in their costumes! Lucky for me, Richard is easy going and when we went to Joanne's craft store and I saw the 60% off bin, he didn't mind that I added a few additional decorations to our fall Halloween/Thanksgiving collection. I love decorating for the holidays, it's so fun! This morning I collected leaves (we have a TON of leaves all over our front and backyard) and the different colors are so pretty, that I had to display some on our dining table and along our fire place as well. Here's a few pictures I snapped this morning...I was happy Richard was still sleeping, otherwise I know he would've made fun of me for being so excited about something as simple as fall decorations, haha!

This little ghost sings, "I want candy!" and dances. It's entertaining watching Roxy run after it.

Can you spot Roxy, the guard dog?

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute! i love the decorations! you're so lucky you get trick or treaters, we haven't the last six years! :(

    ReplyDelete