Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We did it!




Richard and I are married, yay! And I couldn't be more excited to start this next chapter in my life with him and our "child" Roxy.
So to recap in a nutshell, wow, how fast the last 10 months have flown since Richard and I got engaged back in November of 2009! We bought and searched for a house for about the first 6 months, and finally moved into our new home over memorial day weekend in May of 2010. (We packed and moved the day after Lauren and Jim's wedding...wow that was a tough and exhausting move!!) Then we had 3 short months that literally flew by to plan the remains of our wedding once we moved in. Whew! We sure were busy! I remember Lara writing me something along these lines in an engagement card she gave me a few days after Richard and I got engaged: "Enjoy every second of your engagement, because before you know it, you will be married- like the blink of a little Roxy eye :)" I really hold true to this and share this every time someone asks me how it was to be engaged! It is so wonderful, but really does fly by, so I've learned . . . enjoy every second of it, because before you know it, you really are married!


More pictures to follow soon from the wedding and honeymoon. By the end of the month we will be receiving all the professional pictures from the photographers and we are looking forward to sharing those with everyone . . . so stay tuned!

P.S. Richard thinks I am a little crazy, but I'm really excited to wear my Halloween Costume this year (thanks Emily for letting me borrow your hat!) I'm going to be a pink unicorn. . . I will post a pic of the hat sometime later....in the meantime... any ideas for Richard's costume?

2 comments: