Friday, August 5, 2011

wine celebration ladies night

Last night we tried one of the new Seattle hot spots that I've been hearing everyone recommend and rave about-Urban Enoteca! The festive occasion last night was in honor of celebrate Katy's new job and Tiff passing her super challenging CFA exam! CONGRATS you two! We had a lot to celebrate and just in general catch up on in typical girl fashion. The food was really tasty, service was great, wine was delicious, and it was so fun to talk to the different wineries there, ask questions all about the wine and grapes and do tastings before ordering a glass of our favorite selection in the end. All in all a successful night with lots laughter and fun times with girlfriends!  :)

I highly recommend this place for a date night or a fun evening with girlfriends or a mother/daughter date...one of my new favorite venues!  For more info on Urban Enoteca click here and I promis you, you won't be disappointed :)

Girls Night!

Chatting with one of the wineries and doing tastings

No comments:

Post a Comment