Waiting in the relaxing lobby. They have the most comfortable waiting area there where you can stretch out your tired work feet and relax before you appointment. I couldn't help but snap a picture. Not visible is the waterfall pond to my right with its peaceful background noise. :)
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
kick your feet up and rest a while
Mom told me about this massage school, Cortiva Massage School, and so I thought I would try it out, because for 1 hour it's a really affordable massage....75% off roughly of what a standard 1 hour massage is at a spa! I made an appointment 1 month ago, my first time trying out the school, and I had the best massage...relaxing and the student really knew what she was doing, hitting all the tense areas that result from having a desk job where you are slaving away typing day to day. I highly recommend this place for a stress reliever or a gift for anyone or just a treat for yourself! The students there are very knowledgeable and GOOD! For more information on Cortiva Massage School click HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment