On Saturday a group of 12 of us went over to Oktoberfest to celebrate in Leavenworth. We got so lucky with the weather, it was a beautiful sunny day when we arrived in the late afternoon and didn't get too cold at night which was great since the festival was all outdoors mainly. It was fun to see all the people dressed up in the Bavarian outfits and lederhosen-everyone was in a jolly mood and making new friends at the long tables under the tents. I didn't take too many pictures, I think we were all too busy eating bratwurst and hotdogs, dancing to the live music and sampling german beers and wine that were imported for the festival. A huge thank you to Richard's mom for letting us all stay at her place for the weekend and all the very delicious food and snacks she made us- Terrie, you are awesome thanks again! :)
Kimberly, Katy, Lara and I
In the tent with Katy and Lara
Eric eating a delicious bratwurst. The people behind us had very entertaining hats on.
No comments:
Post a Comment