Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Matty's 30th Birthday Celebration in Portland!

A few weeks ago we celebrated Matt's 30th Birthday in Portland and welcomed him into his "dirty thirties." There were about 30 of us, close friends and family, that gathered at the Rock Bottom for a big birthday dinner celebration. Then the big night out was followed by more celebrating at a dueling piano bar called The Barrel Room, where we danced and sang along to the tunes and Matt even got pulled up on stage and did his own rendition for the crowd. It was hilarious....Richard took a video of his dance performance, but I won't post it on the blog so that I don't embarrass Matt too much :) We ended the night dancing some more outside of the bar under a big white tent where there was a big dance party with fun music and everyone was all together having the best time! It was such a fun weekend and a great birthday celebration!
Brunch morning of Matt's Birthday

Matt with his special birthday shot
At the sports bar on deck-Richard and Jim
-
The Ramaskas-Lauren and Jim
 Crystal and Jeff (Richard's childhood friend growing up)
 Joel and Kerry
Me and Lauren
Matt with his wonderful parents, at The Rock Bottom Restaurant
Matt and all his aunties!
 The Three Musketeers!
 Matt and Chay
Matt and Lacey

Lauren, Sara and I

Jim, Matt and I

Jim, Matt and Jeff
The best choice of cake for Matt!


Matt wanted to get a picture of himself apparently blowing out the candles




No comments:

Post a Comment