Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday Night Football and Dinner Night

We went over to the Tweits home last night for Monday night football and they cooked a delicious dinner of smoked ribs. Rose and Jessy just moved to West Seattle a few months ago in September over Labor Day weekend and they live about 10 blocks away from us, so it's so fun and convenient to visit and have dinner get togethers! We had a great time.... I made quinoa (if you have tried it, it's so tasty and a healthier starch, I highly recommend it, Richard and I make it often!) and we had bbq smoked ribs, caesar salad, garlic bread and some delicious red wine Rose shared from her wine club collection. We brought Roxy over to play with Tucker and Bernie...and the dogs were easily entertained chasing each other around the house....sometimes chasing each other a little too wildly, so we would have them take time outs. Richard and I need to think of something creative to cook for our turn hosting "family dinner night," is what we call them now.....the bbq ribs will be hard to beat!

Roxy meeting Bernie the Bulldog for the first time
The kids
Rose and I
Roxy and her dad
 
This is my new favorite red wine
 Jessy controlling all the dogs, Roxy starting to snarl a little in this picture here.
 Sara and Rox
Roxy had a few too many glasses of wine
Sampling some of Rose's red wine collection
I'm being good, I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment