Friday, November 5, 2010

A Visit to Leavenworth

This past weekend we went to Leavenworth to visit Richard's mom, sister and nephew. It was a great weekend filled with lots of relaxing, movies, and "healthy" eating. Richard's mom lives along the Icicle River and this time of year is my favorite time to visit with all the leaves changing colors, it's so pretty.  Saturday night we went to one of our favorite restaurants in Leavenworth called South for a big mexican dinner with everyone. Afterwards Richard and I went over to see Randi and Ivan's new home and also congradulate them...they just got engaged last week! We had a great trip and I'm already looking forward to visiting this winter.


Icicle River 

Mister Elton

Elton and Melissa longboarding


Roxy and Elton hanging out
Elton modeling his Buzz Light Year halloween costume
 At South mexican restaurant
 Melissa and I
 Outside my favorite coffee shop in Leavenworth



No comments:

Post a Comment