Monday, April 2, 2012

celebrating a new milestone

I am really excited to share that starting in a week I will be working on the AdEng team at Expedia as a Project Manager.  I feel like this job will be a really great fit and is really similar to all the the project management work I was doing at MySpace, which I really enjoyed!  Last week when I found out about the offer, Richard and I celebrated over dinner and drinks at Duke's on Alki with the Tweits and Ramaskas and then last night went over to mom and dad's for dinner and a movie and a beautiful sunset.  This week as my manager put it at Expedia, is my last week of freedom before I start the new job. Hopefully he meant that in a good way right?  So I'm doing some studying this week to prepare for the new job on their project management tools that the team uses, catching up on some errands, FINALLY putting together our wedding album, going to Vancouver B.C. with mom for 2 nights for a mother-daughter trip, and then this weekend heading to Orcas Island with some girlfriends for a girls trip we've been planning for months.  All of this couldn't have been better timing before I start the new job!

Lauren, Rose and I with our cucumber mojitos


Pretty flowers mom got me at the west seattle farmer's market

Beautiful sunset that night 

2 comments:

  1. aw congratulations! so happy to hear you got a job at expedia, too! if you guys need more PMs on your team let me know; i'd love to work back on the eastside again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lynda!! I will definitely be on the lookout and let you know!! :)

    ReplyDelete