OJ, bacon, and fried eggs over hash browns. I could eat this every morning!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
lazy saturday morning
Saturday mornings (or really weekend mornings in general) are the best...no alarm blaring and waking you up early for work, catching up on sleep, hitting the gym, running errands, really whatever you want to do the weekend is yours! This Saturday morning after I got back from the gym Richard cooked breakfast for us and then we went out and enjoyed the gorgeous sunny spring weather. Great way to start off the weekend! Hope everyone enjoyed the amazing weather this weekend and got a chance to get out and enjoy the sun! Richard took his motorcycle out for a drive along Alki and ccnvinced me to go with him by treating me to Menchies frozen yogurt (I still get really nervous riding on it with him). He was one happy camper and loves cruising on his bike, especially out in the sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ellen
ReplyDeleteSounds like your super busy. I didn't know Richard still had his motorcycle. But sounds fun riding on Alki. Hope your new job is going well. Say hi to your mom and dad. Hope to see you soon. Love and miss you both! Terrie