Roxy not knowing what to do, both parents on the couch not feeling well and she wants attention!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Bannons First Valentine's Day
On Valentine's Day morning I had my final interview at Starbucks Corporate. The interview hopefully went really well, as I left the building feeling confident and pleased with the discussions. I came home to a box of chocolates (Lindt, my favorite!) and my favorite flowers, gerber daisies paired with a really thoughtful card. Good work Richard! :) During the interview I had a horrible headache, which continued on throughout the day. This past weekend Richard also had been feeling under the weather. So our valentine's day was spent watching the bachelor, eating chocolate, sipping on tea, and taking cold medicine. Last year's Valentine's Day we went out to sushi and the next morning had a mild case of food poisoning. I'm thinking next year's Valentine's Day can only get so much better and hopefully we won't have the flu!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment