Last night Richard and I went over to the Portman's to help celebrate Karen, Lauren's mom's, birthday. Lauren and I have been close friends since 7th grade and I spent a lot of time over at her house when we were growing up. It was really fun to all get together and now so strange to be discussing our lives as we are older-jobs, houses, husbands, betting on who will have children first...we are so grown up now! There was lots of delicious food, a variety of cakes and wine, many laughs, and even dancing. All in all it was a joyous occasion! Hope you had a fabulous birthday Karen! :)
Karen the birthday girl, her daughter Lauren and friend Felicia
Richard and Jim, Lauren's husband
Lauren and I trying out some wine
The best birthday dessert-chocolate mouse cake, cheese cake, and another chocolate cake with delicious frosting
Jim and Brody the poodle dancing
No comments:
Post a Comment