On Saturday afternoon Richard and I went to the Terrible Beauty, a new Irish Pub/Restaurant that just opened up a few weeks ago in West Seattle on California Ave. We loved it...one of our new favorite spots. The brunch was delicious, the live Irish music playing in the background provided a fun environment and I loved the very Irish feel of the restaurant. A positive vibe and our server was really friendly. Hopefully one day Richard and I can travel to Ireland and experience a true Irish pub, Ireland is one of our top places to visit one of these days! The evening atmosphere is suppose to be really fun we hear with live musical entertainment and so far it's always been really crowded, as Richard tried to go the other night with a few friends for a beer after work and they left because it was packed. Here's some more info for anyone that's interested
http://www.aterriblebeauty.com/
I took these photos from my phone, so they aren't the best quality!
Richard had his phone out, translating what Bangers and a few other Irish terms were so we could figure out the menu
Delicious. I had the cornbeef benny and Richard had some type of chicken fried steak was a tasty sauce.
Musicians playing in the front of the restaurant and the occasional cheers here and there for the Sounders playing on the flat screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment