Sunday, July 10, 2011

a summer day at the lake

Last Wednesday Roxy and I had a bonding mother/daughter day before my first day of work.  We went to Green Lake for a walk and then spent the rest of the rare Seattle 80 degree sunny afternoon relaxing on the grass and soaking up the sun.  It's so hard to part from the little rox monster, as the last 6 months I've been unemployed and job searching we've really bonded and she's been my best buddy.  She's so use to having me home and going for a walk every day, that it was so sad the first day of work to not have her with me following me around like she does when I'm home.  I couldn't resist and had to take pictures of our date!



Watching TV with dad, what a spoiled little doggie!




No comments:

Post a Comment