Sunday, July 31, 2011

his and her weekend

Hi Everyone,
It's sure been a busy few weeks, and I feel as if we have been racing through July and already BAM it's July 31st today!

I'll do a quick recap of last weekend, a his and her weekend.

HER WEEKEND
Her weekend consisted of a spa day with mom at Olympus Spa. Such a lovely, very clean and relaxing all women's spa with many different heat rooms you would like in dressed in the robes they gave you and of different temperatures (coal room, salt room, chill room, cabin room, sand room) and hot tubs with also varying temperatures.  A great places for a mother daughter date or a fun outing with girlfriends to celebrate a special occassion.



Followed by a girls dinner at Erica's place with Michelle and Maureen and lots of picture taking of Dyllan, whose now 1.5 years old!




Sunday morning we all gathered for the SummeRun at Swedish hospital.  I think this was the first year Dyllan joined us in her stroller with all the walkers and was so cute bundled up.





Followed by an after run party BBQ at Erica's place.  Later that evening Lauren and I went on her parent's boat for a short cruise around Mercer Island to take in finally a beautiful summer evening.  All in all such a fun weekend and we were blessed with gorgeous sunny weather the entire time!




HIS WEEKEND
While I was in town spending time with family and friends, Richard and Jim ventured up to the North Cascades to climb Eldorado Peak.  Amazing photos Richard!  The two have become quite the climbing duo this summer.











Almost to the top!





Richard at the summit!





No comments:

Post a Comment