As some of you might and might not know, I've been training since June 1st for my very first marathon! I'll be running in the Seattle Marathon over Thanksgiving weekend. Cannot believe it's now only a few months away. The other weekend I ran 14 miles, the longest I have ever run, which means I'm a little over halfway there! Here's the training schedule I have been following. It's been quite a challenge doing the longer runs on the weekends with summer plans and outa of town trips, but so far I've managed to stick with it. It's also been a great stress reliever being on a work out schedule as I've been adjusting to the new job!
Here are some pictures from the other weekend running along the water at Lincoln Park in West Seattle. It's so pretty over there, it helps pass the time running and admiring the views.
Popular spot for salmon fishing
so proud of you! be forwarned: it gets addictive and this may not be your last marathon! ;)
ReplyDelete