Thursday, June 16, 2011

gooooo mariners

Last night at last minute Richard and I got invited to go to a Mariner's game with Lacey and Matt.  We all took the water taxi over from West Seattle to downtown Seattle where it drops you off pretty close to the stadium, only a 15 or so minute walk.  I definitely recommend the water taxi for a date night..it's such a beautiful view of both alki and downtown Seattle...and only $3.50 a person.  It was mine and Richard's first time on the water taxi, I've always wanted to try it and it's so convenient for the downtown Seattle sporting events.  We lucked out with the weather, it was a beautiful sunny evening! Once at the stadium we all loaded up on hot dogs, burgers, kettle corn and beer ...and the Mariner's won too!
aswesome view from the water taxi of downtown

Richard forgot his sunglasses :)

foot long hot dog!



sun started setting...such a pretty night

go mariner's!

No comments:

Post a Comment