Thursday, June 30, 2011

working girl...again!

This morning I finally got an offer from a company that I was really excited about and accepted! I'll be a Project Manager at a small 50 person company (but growing!) in pioneer square called Stripes39.  After 6 months of interviewing, I was definitely VERY burnt out of job searching and interviewing and am SO happy for that to come to an end!  I will miss spending so much time with Roxy and my flexible jobless schedule, but I will not miss crying babies while babysitting and changing poopy diapers that's for sure!

We are getting out of town tomorrow morning and heading to Shi Shi in Neah Bay and camping along the coast ...the long 3 day weekend couldn't have come at a better time!

Here's some info on the company below!
http://www.linkedin.com/company/stripes39

1 comment:

  1. yay, congrats! when do you start, do we get a chance at a last lunch before you are working regularly? :)

    ReplyDelete