Today it's suppose to reach the high 70s in Seattle! Too bad it's not the weekend....seems the weather is always nice on the weekdays and then when the weekends come around it starts to get cooler or rains. I am crossing my fingers that this upcoming July 4th holiday weekend will also be in the 70s. Well all I ask is we don't have any rain! Richard and I went to Shi Shi 2 years ago (snuck Roxy with us and luckily didn't get a fine from the park rangers, which we are not doing this year and leaving her at home..too much work!) and camped out on the coast with friends We are making the trek back there in a few weeks over the 4th of July 3 day weekend. I leave you with some pictures from our trip 2 years ago...gorgeous sunsets...campfires by the beach.... cooking food over the fire and drinking wine....long walks on the coast....paradise! :)
Enjoy today's summer day! I think we will be BBQing again tonight to ring in the warm evening weather...and hopefully catching a sunset.
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment